[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: [Qgis-developer] Any chance we could delay freeze until after the Girona hackfest?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed May 18 08:43:14 PDT 2016

Hi Nyall,

On Wed, 18. May 2016 at 18:45:56 +1000, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> Has any decision been made here? I'm happy to go with whatever's decided,
> but if an extension is going to be made then I'd like to know quickly so I
> can plan my final days before leaving for Girona.

No, the discussion stalled right after it started.   Do we also want to move
the release?   The feature freeze period would be reduced to three weeks.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode