[Qgis-psc] April PSC meeting

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Apr 2 05:55:55 PDT 2017

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> Il 30/03/2017 17:39, Anita Graser ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Sorry I won't be able to attend Monday's meeting due to a scheduling
> > conflict with an important work meeting. I'll try to add my input to the
> > google doc beforehand.
>
> Hi all,
> I have a training on Monday at CET-2, so I'll try to skip lunch and join
> the meeting.
> I'd appreciate if we could find the time to quickly talk about:
>
> * integration od External Resources plugin
> * addition of a default OSM XYZ layer
> * update on Osx installer by boundless
>
> Probably some or all of these items can be solved beforehand in this
> list though (I think Anita is interested at very least in the first one).

​I've started a document for April here
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rmzpn5WqNMr48drpPMh-NWtjKXnTgdrrMU36UVt2C5w/edit?usp=sharing
I hope you can all access it.

Ad "integration of external resources plugin", I'd certainly like to see
that happen. Let me know if there's some way I can help. As I understand
it, the issue is that there is no maintainer for it so far, right?

Best wishes,
Anita​