[Qgis-psc] How many releases in 2018?

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Dec 10 10:07:22 PST 2017

Hi Andreas

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 9:24 PM, Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net> wrote:
> I am working on the 2018 budget (as the tax authorities want them soon) -
how many releases shall I take into account in 2018? 2 or 3?

I would suggest to continue to go ahead assuming that there will be 3
releases: 3.0, 3.2, and 3.4 ... not sure about 3.6 which is listed in the
current 2018 budget draft

> Shall I put aside a certain amount for managing PR queue and travis?
Personally I think it would make sense.

+1

> Do you foresee other expenses I did not list yet? Do you see other
sources of income or have other estimates?

​I think the Paypal donations forecast might be a bit optimistic, but
that's not a big deal.

Does it make sense to budget for the unfortunate case of getting our
non-profit status denied?

Regards,
Anita​