[Qgis-psc] Event budgets 2017

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sat Feb 4 03:27:16 PST 2017

Hi Lene,

Concerning the dev meeting in Essen: Will we be approaching sponsors for
this event? We also need a budget draft to apply for OSGeo support if we
want to make use of it.

The usual requirements state, that the event organizers should look for
sponsor support and OSGeo will cover any losses up to a previously agreed
amount (commonly €3k). The next OSGeo board meeting to submit our request
to is on March 2nd.

Best wishes,
Anita