[Qgis-psc] Event budgets 2017

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Sun Feb 5 06:42:17 PST 2017

Hi,

we probably will get a 2000, maybe 3000 EUR funding from german FOSSGIS
e.V.. They will make a final decision mid of february about it.

https://www.fossgis.de/wiki/QGIS_Entwicklertreffen_in_Essen_2017

And maybe the QGIS.de e.V. will support the meeting as well, but I
don't know yet, if and what they have in mind.

I will send you the results, once i know more, probably in about 2
weeks.

Regards,
Otto