[Qgis-psc] Mailing list for qwc2

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jan 11 22:36:37 PST 2017

Il 12/01/2017 07:31, Neumann, Andreas ha scritto:

> Could we setup two lists?
>
> qgis-qwc2 and qgis-server ? The latter can be shared with the lizmap
> project.
>
> I know that we tried to get rid of mailing lists that aren't active, but
> I think that both QGIS server and QWC2 have some momentum currently. I
> don't want to bother the QGIS user list with issues around nodejs,
> Apache, yarn, etc.

Hi Andreas,
I am not sure having a different ML for QGIS server would be good. IMHO
it would be better to keep the development tightly couupled with the
desktop, and this is best achieved keeping things together.
Having different ML for qwc2 (and lm, BTW) makes sense to me, as the
aims and technologies are quite different.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu