[Qgis-psc] Mailing list for qwc2

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jan 11 22:48:46 PST 2017

Hi,

I think the audience of the QGIS-server mailing list would me more the
sysadmins who want to deploy QGIS server, not so much the devs.

Despite documentation about QGIS server deployment it seems like it is
still a hard task to setup QGIS server, because there are so many
differences between operating systems.

I think the devs are very much aware that QGIS desktop and server need
to remain as a single project.

Andreas