[Qgis-psc] shortened list of categories on QGIS bug tracker

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 1 02:20:17 PDT 2017

Il 01/05/2017 11:14, Giovanni Manghi ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
> as discussed yesterday here the list of slightly shortened list of
> categories in the new instance of QGIS bug tracker:
>

> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qvl-RcVJaB6wRPsgLuBegfGvkJLCApxfUaR-m1gv-sE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks Giovanni. As discussed, I think it would be important to have an
assignee for each cathegory. For some of them the name is quite obvious
(but we still need the dev to accept this), for others much less.
How can we proceed? Should we (Giovanni, me, Tim) contacting potential
assignees?
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu