[Qgis-psc] QGIS 3 release expectations

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Nov 22 22:59:37 PST 2017

Hi,

As to my knowledge there should be a list around of features / API
changes that still need to go into QGIS 3.

In addition, Tim suggested to have a Loomio voting among core devs for
deciding when QGIS 3 should be ready to go into full freeze. He
suggested to repeat this voting every two weeks until QGIS 3 is ready.

Tim - do you still plan to do this voting? And reference the list of
features / API changes that still need to go into QGIS 3? It would help
to have a list of issues that can be ticked off once they are done.

Thanks,

Andreas