[Qgis-psc] spam in Redmine :-(

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Thu Nov 30 07:16:44 PST 2017

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 03:12:56PM +0100, Matthias Kuhn wrote:
> On 11/30/2017 02:29 PM, Sandro Santilli wrote:

> > This is actually not true, we did have github users spamming Gitea
> > repository. Only difference is they have payed staff to help with
> > blocking them and cleaning their mess up (can take a day or two).
>
> I assume you have a trusted source for this information :-)

I was there. You can trust me or ask on the #gitea channel on
IRC (bridged to https://matrix.to/#/#gitea:matrix.org). Maybe there
are some logs in the chat room, not sure if there are traces on github
about those events (marketing department might be hiding that).

>  1. I don't consider a mantra to be user friendly. So I'm strongly
>     putting my personal -1 for this as a first point of contact to
>     report a bug as a casual QGIS user.

Can you think of a friendlier way for a user to be verified as
trustworthy user ?

--strk;