[Qgis-psc] Fwd: Re: Fwd: QGIS: cambio intestazione e nuovo logo

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 13 03:08:45 PDT 2017

Hi,

Regarding the logo trademark:

Should we register both the name "QGIS" (as in a name string not as in a
logo) and the single logo with the "Q" - the grayscale version of our
colored "Q" as proposed - or the colored version? We can't register
different variations.

What does "using" the trademark mean in order to not loose it? What
exactly does it mean?

Andreas