[Qgis-psc] Grant application suggestions for next time

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Jul 1 07:19:22 PDT 2018

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 12:03 PM Andreas Neumann <a.neumann at carto.net>
wrote:

> good ideas. I am also in favour of discussing proposals upfront and openly
> (on Github). Also, I am in favour of more specific results (some proposals
> do that, some don't).
>
> At the same time, voting members, are probably smart enough to not favour
> a proposal that is very vague about the results.

​I've started documenting the grant process and added notes about your
recommendation:​

​
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CNmSJxztrHrqLfillDH8v1zWaMzxFUyYSPT3sut55eQ/edit?usp=sharing
 ​

​The document should be open for comments. So please feel free to add your
thoughts here or in the doc.

Regards,
Anita​