[Qgis-psc] Fwd: QGIS

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sat Jul 7 12:38:26 PDT 2018

Hi,

sorry for cross posting, but I had a short email conversation with Dr
Branch  who is asking for info/help/grants/whatever to come to a QGIS
course for librarians, eg georeferencing etc (see below thread).

Forwarding to hear, to see if somebody is able to help, coorporate or so..

Anybody: pointers, info, help, grants?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde