[Qgis-psc] pyqgis docs

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed May 16 04:49:49 PDT 2018

Hi Guys,

Yes, everything is ready.

I don't know if it makes a lot of sense to enter technical details?
There have been 2 reports:
1. https://cloud.opengis.ch/index.php/s/n6HBCzPWrWqa5di
2. https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2018-April/006090.html

Anita, let me know if you want to write a more attractive summary? In such
case, with an approximate number of lines/words (more like 3-5 lines or
1--20 lines...)

Cheers,

Denis