[Qgis-psc] Notes about certification

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Sep 10 22:40:49 PDT 2018

Hi all,

here the notes about the improved procedure for accepting training
certifying organizations.

If anything unclear, please integrate or let me know.

Cheers.

===

We elaborated a clear and open procedure for accepting certified
entities, with the main aim of driving people to actively support the
project:

* in the application process the proponent should explain what are his
contribution to QGIS project

* following an initial review, the application will be sent to local
QGIS groups for their opinon, which should take place in less than one
monthly; where there is no user group, the responsibility will fall
entirely on PSC shoulders

* the training material for each course should be released with a free
license, and a review will be done; if the material is not of adequate
quality, this is a cause for refusal

* then PSC will take a decision and publish the contributions as stated
by the proponent, for transparency.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu