[Qgis-psc] Removing past sponsors from https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Sep 14 07:38:38 PDT 2018

Mmm, the list comes from the atomfeeds which we pull from live projecta
every hour or so:

https://www.qgis.org/feeds/qgissponsors.atom

https://www.qgis.org/feeds/qgispastsponsors.atom

Some javascript creates the lists from those feeds, and I'm pretty sure
that at that time we said that we really wanted the 'Past Sponsors'

I even hacked this into projecta to make that possible:
https://github.com/kartoza/prj.app/commit/c3313f2d86f9d07b4ed81527dbfe95f5f44b0ec2

I'm ok with hiding that one, but it would be better if we discussed this
a little earlier

So: hide that list? Old sponsors do not get any credit anymore?

Richard