[Qgis-psc] Removing past sponsors from https://www.qgis.org/en/site/about/sponsorship.html

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Sep 14 07:54:25 PDT 2018

Hi Richard,

Not sure - was it Tim who wanted to have the history of old sponsors? I
don't remember that I asked for them - if I did - I apologize!

If there are two separate feeds, then it should be easy to just get rid
of the qgispastsponsors feed - right?

As Anita said, old sponsors still appear at the old visual changelogs -
which we don't touch anymore.

If you have time and work on that list - would it be possible to:

 	* Reintroduce the URL directly back to the sponsors (I remember that
we discussed removing that, due to tax reasons, but according to new
information I have, we will have to pay VAT anyway, once we pass 150k
CHF sponsorship money - even if we would be non-profit)
 	* Remove the actual amount the organization paid

This would be great.

I will take care (not sure when) - about aligning the sizes of sponsor
logos (e.g. reduce size of the danish logo in relation to the other user
groups).

Thanks a lot!

Andreas