[Qgis-psc] 2019 grant applications are now closed

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Jun 9 02:14:58 PDT 2019

Hi

The form for grant applications has been closed since June 3rd and we have
received 11 applications totaling € 41,200.

Thank you to everyone who submitted their proposals!

I have compiled the applications summary at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VzgLJ-hy2GtcWrAy5geivhDDdXRGJUDcikCWUtXRe9k/edit?usp=sharing

As a quick teaser, here are the proposal titles:

1. Precise GetFeatureInfo (identify) in QGIS Server
2. QGIS Server per-layer advertised extents
3. Open documentation issues for pull requests
4. Setting registry
5. Registry for classification methods
6. Reuse core functionality to provide DB manager features
7. Fix problems in larger 3D scenes
8. "Rebalance" the labeling engine and fix poor automatic label placement
choices
9. Profile and optimise vector rendering code
10. Profile and optimise the QGIS vector rendering code
11. Snapping cache improvements

The next step will be to set up the voting form and email our voting
members to review the proposals and cast their vote.

Regards,
Anita