[Qgis-psc] 2019 grant applications are now closed

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Jun 9 02:25:55 PDT 2019

Hi Anita,

Thanks for compiling the list. These are all good and very useful proposals.

Proposal 9 should probably be removed. It is a double entry
(accidentally submitted) and Nyall says that proposal 10 is the correct one.

I hope that most proposals can be implemented, those who can't make it
could still be advertised to our users for alternative funding.

Greetings,

Andreas