[Qgis-psc] Skyline Software Systems, 3D capabilities with QGIS

Bill LaRocque blarocque at skylinesoft.com
Tue Jun 25 10:37:50 PDT 2019

Hello QGIS PSC!

Skyline Software Systems offers world-class 3D authoring and serving capabilities; we would like to understand how Skyline could contribute to the QGIS community through integrations, workflows, authoring, serving, etc., perhaps the addition of more advanced 3D authoring and visualization workflows would be a good place to start...

Thank you for your suggestions and please let me know if it makes sense to continue the comversation.

Bill LaRocque

Bill LaRocque
Sales Manager, Commercial Markets
Skyline Software Systems, Inc.