[Qgis-psc] Skyline Software Systems, 3D capabilities with QGIS

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Jun 25 13:58:43 PDT 2019

Hi Bill

Thanks for your email. Are you offering to contribute code & effort towards QGIS 3D, or to integrate QGIS with another project to render in 3D there?

If the former, we would welcome your contributions, you may want to start by joining the developer mailing list and sharing some ideas about what you want to work on. We can give you a long wish list too if you are interested :-)

If the latter, writing a QGIS plugin is probably the way to go and then publish it on our Plugin Repository (assuming your plugin meets licensing and other review criteria).