[Qgis-psc] QGIS Plugin website application maintenance

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Mar 12 03:09:10 PDT 2019

Hi Alessandro,

On 12/03/19 10:00, Alessandro Pasotti wrote:

> So, long story short: I'm currently working on the port of the plugins
> application to Django 2 and Python 3  (note: only the plugins, I'm not
> going to work on the other apps). This port will take quite some time
> (probably days).
>
> Once this is completed, please find another maintainer because I do not
> want to spend my limited volunteer time on that task.

Thanks a lot for what you have done so far, and for the porting, much
needed. I agree with Richard here that in the process I'd be in favour
of reducing as much as possible the complexity of the application, in
order to make it easier to maintain and for someone to step in. Any
volunteer for this? This is a critical piece of our infrastructure, so
we cannot afford to have it unmaintained.
Thanks again.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: