[Qgis-psc] AGM duration

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Sun Mar 17 09:57:37 PDT 2019

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for sending out the reminder about the AGM. I agree, it would be
good, if we could get more votes.

I wonder if the actual duration of the AGM is too short (less than one
week). I think we might consider to make it a bit longer in the next
year (maybe two weeks). People may be traveling or on holidays - who
knows ...

Also not, that the voting e-mail list also contains PSC members. I think
this is good, so they are informed what is going on in the voting e-mail
list, but it also means that attendance is better than it looks like,
because at least 7-8 people in the voting list aren't really voters (all
of PSC and honorary PSC members).

Anyway - thanks for handling this AGM!