[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] Direct push forbidden to master

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sun Nov 10 05:39:01 PST 2019

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 12:51:34PM +0100, Matthias Kuhn wrote:

> Sorry, I was a bit unclear. That was just meant for the last item in your
> list.

For clarity: the list was mine :)

I do undertand Alessandro's point: being able to run
the _same_ tests run by the CI guarding protected branches.

This would be easy with Drone-CI (free software).
There's a public cloud.drone.io service which does work
against github, if we want to try going that way.

Advantage would be that running the _same_ tests would
be as simple as running:

  drone exec

>From within the source tree.

Installing "drone" is a matter of instaling a single
binary, or, if you have `go` dev environment setup,
running a single `go install` command.

Reference: https://drone.io/

--strk;