[Qgis-psc] Discussion our financial situation

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Nov 14 00:22:28 PST 2019

Hi Andreas,

Yes, I remember this. I also invested some time into AppVeyor back then
and the timeouts.

Finding a reliable solution and exploring possibilities will be an
investment in itself already. I think that with a good financial
situation, it's also a good possibility for the project to invest into
such an area with a potentially great benefit. But it's ultimately the
PSC's decision if the project prefers to sponsor this work or hope for
it to happen and outsource the work and risks.

Matthias