[Qgis-psc] Discussion our financial situation

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Nov 14 00:40:13 PST 2019

Hi Andreas,

It would certainly be an option. And there are others as well (like good
old Jenkins for example).

Are you asking for self-hosted because of performance or for other
reasons? I think in the past there was a shift towards outsourcing such
things to external services that do this as their core business instead
of having to manage infrastructure on our own (e.g. github, travis).

As mentioned before, I think someone will need to invest some real time
to exploring possibilities and limitations to be able to come forward
with a good plan of action. I think it would be good to have a week of
time to test different options.

Matthias