[Qgis-psc] Discussion our financial situation

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Nov 14 00:43:35 PST 2019

Hi Matthias,

Outsourcing infrastructure is preferred - I think. But if the outsourced
services are so limited that they can't handle a large project like
QGIS, or take waaayyyyy ttoooooo loooooongggggg to build, then
self-hosted might be superior? A six or 8-core machine at Hetzners is
certainly affordable.

Certainly something to investigate.

Andreas