[Qgis-psc] Securing critical projects

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
Fri Dec 11 12:18:26 PST 2020

Great !

I'm happy to see giant of the industry starting to act against the
tragedy of the commons phenomenon.

Keep up with the good work !

Régis

On 11/12/2020 20:04, Marco Bernasocchi wrote:
> Dear PSC,
> Following up on my previous [1] message to our community, I wrote to
> the securing-critical-projects working group to start a collaboration.
> I'll report back as soon as I get some more information.
>
> Cheers
> Marco
>
> [1] https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-psc/2020-December/009174.html
> [2]
> https://groups.google.com/g/wg-securing-critical-projects/c/Ryq-7SVVJgE
>
> --
> Marco Bernasocchi
>
> QGIS.org Chair
> OPENGIS.ch CEO
> http://berna.io

Open Source GIS Expert / Water management

mail: regis.haubourg at oslandia.com
tél: 0033 184 257 870
http://oslandia.com/

OSLANDIA IS AN INNOVATIVE COMPANY SPECIALIZED IN GIS ARCHITECTURE. WE
PROVIDE SERVICE ON OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE FOR WHICH WE ARE EDITORS OR
RECOGNIZED EXPERTS.