[Qgis-psc] GRUPO DE USUARIOS QGIS - ECUADOR

info at qgis.ec info at qgis.ec
Mon Dec 14 08:44:04 PST 2020

Dear members of the QGIS Project Steering Committee,

Receive a cordial greeting from Ecuador, the reason for this email is to
very carefully request the registration / approval of the QGIS Ecuador
User group. We have followed the recommendations established and
published on your website, in that sense, together with some users we
form an association, we buy a local domain www.qgis.ec, with their
recommendations and those of the user groups in Peru and Mexico we
create the statutes of the legal entity and as an association we want to
encourage and promote the use of QGIS and other OSGeo projects, among
other goals and objectives.

Thanks for your attention, we remain attentive to any recommendation /
process for the approval of the QGIS user group in Ecuador.

Best regards