[Qgis-psc] Grants 2020 preparation for voting

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Mon Jul 6 08:38:23 PDT 2020

Hi Andreas

Thanks for taking this into the discussion.

Rest assured that no offense has been taken. I highly value the
democratic process and it's decisions!

It's an offer we decided to make to move a topic forward that in our
opinion would benefit the quality of QGIS and its ecosystem.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Matthias