[Qgis-psc] Nomination of Loïc Bartoletti (@lbartoletti) for core committer status

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:24:57 PDT 2021

Following on from the recent discussion on core committers, I would
like to nominate Loïc Bartoletti (https://github.com/lbartoletti) for
core committer status to QGIS.

Loïc has a very rich history of contributions to QGIS, especially in
the important areas of digitizing tools and the QGIS CAD framework. He
has a very high work standard, is responsive to review comments, and
is not afraid of soaking code in unit tests. In short, he's
demonstrated time and again the attributes we desire in core QGIS
committers!

I'd love to see Loïc's position within QGIS formalised to recognise
these efforts

Nyall