[Qgis-psc] qgis.org was redirecting to /ru/site/ temporarily

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Nov 25 12:39:38 PST 2022

Hi,

The same happened to me on Thursday.

But I had this strange behavior before with other languages. I was
redirected to the Italian version a lot.

Back then, I thought that was in relation with my visit to FOSS4G in
Firenze, because I got the Italian version a lot. But it continued when
I was back in Switzerland.

There is something odd with the automatic language selection on the
website - but this has been going on like this at least since summer
this year. And I thought I am the only one affected by this ...

Andreas