[Qgis-psc] qgis.org was redirecting to /ru/site/ temporarily

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Nov 25 13:02:48 PST 2022

Yes, I've seen this behaviour also (not only to russion, also to french etc)...

Since years(!) we have some rules like:

RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-Language} ^ca [NC]
RewriteRule ^/$ /ca/site/ [L,R=301]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-Language} ^da [NC]
RewriteRule ^/$ /da/site/ [L,R=301]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-Language} ^de [NC]
RewriteRule ^/$ /de/site/ [L,R=301]

in our apache configs

And this has worked for a long time. I really don't know how this could be compromised, other that somebody in a proxy would be able to change the headers...
Which make me think that the only thing which can do this is Cloudflare (also looking into your image)

Maybe somebody can try to contact them?

Another possibility is that there is some http-caching somewhere in the route? Which does something with the headers? Or is not checking them?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

  Hey you lovely people,