[Qgis-psc] Finalizing the budget

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 00:00:22 PST 2023

Hi Andreas,

I think my proposal probably came at the wrong time, there is no need to
rush  a decision.

We can discuss it thoroughly next year.

But, if we wanted to implement it for 2024, I think that we should allocate
a budget for at least 4 hours/week.

We could probably reduce (half?) the budget for QT6 migration because I
expect that most of the work will be completed with the 2023 budget.

I would really like to hear what other core devs think about this proposal
though, I only spoke with a few of them.

Kind regards