[Qgis-psc] QGIS Trade registry entry Graubünden / Zurich

Marco Bernasocchi marco at qgis.org
Thu Dec 14 00:24:05 PST 2023

Hi Andreas, all was taken care of with my paperwork.

QGIS.ORG Is now a proud citizen of the Swiss Alps 😉
Nothing more needts to be done on the administrative side. We just need to
update the address everywhere.

https://www.zefix.ch/en/search/entity/list/firm/1314253

I did not receive any invoice yet
Cheers Marco