[Qgis-psc] QGIS Trade registry entry Graubünden / Zurich

Andreas Neumann andreas at qgis.org
Thu Dec 14 00:03:21 PST 2023

Hi Marco and colleagues,

It seems like the trade registry entry (under the same UID/VAT nr) is now
available under the new address in Graubünden:
https://gr.chregister.ch/cr-portal/auszug/auszug.xhtml?uid=CHE-489.853.176

I did a quick check if the entry in Kanton Zurich still exists - apparently
not. So I assume that I don't have to "unregister" in the trade registry in
Zurich? Is this correct, Marco?

Did you get an invoice for the trade registry fee in Graubünden?

Does it mean that from now on I should switch all addresses in our
templates (e.g. invoices, contracts) and web page?

Greetings,

Andreas Neumann
QGIS.ORG board member (treasurer)