[Qgis-psc] Is updating of the MacOS version planned?

Erland Flaten eflaten at nuna.no
Tue Mar 21 09:22:12 PDT 2023

Hello. I just found out that the reason I couldn’t get the Lable tools to work is because the MacOS version of QGIS 3.30 has an old GDAL-thing inside.

When I did the same operation on windows version, also 3.30, it worked fine. One thing that don’t work is change text size with Lable properties. I get error message that says the layer can’t be  set editable. The datasource is FGDB and I used the same data and files for both the PC and the Mac.

I hope the GDAL can be updated soon, and possible other important stuff on the MacOS build aswell.

Thanks for making an app that is very nice! I just discovered it so I am a beginner.

(i hope i didn’t post this twice)

Erland Flaten
Manager Norwegian Trekking Association.