[Qgis-psc] Is updating of the MacOS version planned?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 15:37:57 PDT 2023

Hello Erland,

Meanwhile, you may want to try installing QGIS using conda-forge. It uses
one of the latest versions of gdal, so it might work for you.

Here's a blog post I have write about how to install and run it.

https://aneto.pt/posts/tutorials/2019-05-29-using-qgis-from-conda/

I don't have a mac, so I don't know if everything works correctly, but give
it a try.

Best regards,

Alexandre Neto

A terça, 21/03/2023, 16:22, Erland Flaten via QGIS-PSC <