[Qgis-psc] Releasing LT version monthly in the first 6 months after the release

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 09:21:56 PDT 2023

Hi!

Just to make clear that I am not running any tests on the release
candidates .0 versions, as our focus is on the LTR patch releases only.
Those are the releases that we would prefer to be able to test before it
hits the qgis-ltr-full branch on osgeo4w.

Alex

A sexta, 24/03/2023, 07:48, Matthias Kuhn via QGIS-PSC <