[Qgis-psc] [Qgis-user] Announce - migrate our mailing lists to Discourse

Julien Moura (Oslandia) julien.moura at oslandia.com
Thu Apr 4 00:44:11 PDT 2024

Hi Régis and PSC,

Great news and exciting evolution for QGIS community! Thanks for the
underlying work along with the OSGeo tech team.

On my side, I think it's a good evolution to make the project more
reachable for classic end-users and an honest trade-off for long-live
dev/tech users since Discourse can behave as a a mailing list too.

I hope that will help to reduce QGIS communication channels and look
forward to see every related event and discussions live on Discourse.

Regards,
Julien