[Qgis-psc] [QGIS-Developer] Theoretical discussion: A QGIS paid plugin marketplace? (was: sponsored plugin)

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 01:11:19 PST 2024

I totally agree we will have to ensure a minimal security and review
process. A paid marketplace is a trusted place.
We need some security scanner over plugins. And as the CRA will certainly
asks for proof of security scanner for the whole QGIS project, this is a
task we will have to handle no matter what.

Any other opinions about this idea?
Régis