[qgis-qwc2] GWC2 and GeoServer

Karl Magnus Jönsson Karl-Magnus.Jonsson at kristianstad.se
Sun Aug 13 23:18:01 PDT 2017

Hi Asta!
The main feature with qwc2 is to use QGIS server as a backend. QGIS is used to style layers, build layer tree, print layouts etc. You can connect to Geoserver in the QGIS project and publish the services again through QGIS server. qwc2 is developed in cooperation with MapStore2. Another option would be to use it directly since I’m sure you can use Geoserver services directly in another way there.

Karl-Magnus Jönsson | Gis-Utvecklare
Geografisk information
Miljö- och samhällsbyggnadsförvaltningen
Kristianstads kommun
Besöksadress: Västra Storgatan 12