[Qgis-tr] String Freeze

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:59:26 EDT 2011

Dear Translators,

The hackfest is over now and there were quite a lot bugfixes done!
We are now getting closer to the 1.7 Release.
I would therefore take the chance to get back to stringfreeze status
(like we had it just close before the hackfest).
>From now on there should only be bugfixes without string changes to give
us translators some time to prepare for release.
I'll update the Strings today on all languages and would ask you to svn
update to the latest version afterwards.

As a suggestion please try to do the translation until
28th of April
so that packagers would also have some time to prepare packages for
release ..

As I am abroad for the next few days and come back on 26th of April I
hope that my mailbox is full with translations until than ;)

You all know how valuable the work is you do .. without you QGIS would
not be so widely spread and well know as it is know .. Thank you all for
that..

kind regards
Werner