[Qgis-tr] QGIS Webclient translations

Mayeul Kauffmann mayeul.kauffmann at free.fr
Sat Apr 23 16:28:40 EDT 2011

Hi,
I now have the answer about why emails to the mailing list are not the
best way to share translations (the 40Ko size limit on the mailing
list)!
Below my original message to the list (which was rejected), without one
of the attachment (the one encoded in ISO 8859-15 without html
entities). I also corrected the email of Jean Roc MORREALE (sorry for
this). I will send the ISO 8859-15 offlist.

Regards,
Mayeul