[Qgis-tr] Re: QGIS Webclient translations

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Sat Apr 23 17:47:18 EDT 2011

Le 23/04/2011 22:28, Mayeul Kauffmann a écrit :
> Hi, I now have the answer about why emails to the mailing list are
> not the best way to share translations (the 40Ko size limit on the
> mailing list)!

another argument in favor of a git's switch :) In the mean time you can
use a pastebin or send the files only to the maintainer (and don't
forget to zip them)

> Below my original message to the list (which was rejected), without
> one of the attachment (the one encoded in ISO 8859-15 without html
> entities). I also corrected the email of Jean Roc MORREALE (sorry
> for this). I will send the ISO 8859-15 offlist.

I'm registered to the tr list so there is no need to cc: me on this
matter. I'll review your string as soon as possible.

The use of UTF8 would make life easier and every decent browser is able
to handle it, Andreas is there any good reason not to do so ?