[Qgis-tr] git

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Mon May 16 02:49:44 EDT 2011

Hi to all translators!

git I can do a fork of the repo and give you all write access to my
repository - update the strings in my repository frequently and push it
back to master whenever it is wanted or there is a release knocking on
the door.

Advantages: for me: less work
	for you: having direct write access and not relying on me

Disadvantages: for me: i dont see one
	for you: you also have to find out how git really works ;)

of course we can also do a mixture ..

those who dont like the thousand commands of git can still send me their
files by mail .. others who like to do all the work on their own could
then use the git-cloned repo..

I also still think about using a webbased translation tool like
http://www.transifex.net
but I have to find the time to figure out how it works and - to be
honest - i don't know yet howto integrate the webbased thing in the
"normal" workflow.

If you have any suggestions or preference please write them here to find
our new way into git.

kind regards
Werner