[Qgis-tr] Hackfest

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Sun Apr 15 16:38:57 EDT 2012

Dear Werner,

W dniu 15.04.2012 18:00, Werner Macho pisze:
> We will stick closely to master ->  meaning that there is no need to
> look after 1.7.x 1.8.x ... and all those other different branches..

Great news!

> I would like to make the name of each Translation Teamleader clickable
> to directly get in contact with the Teamleader. That I think would
> open the way for directly reporting typos and other things in QGIS to
> get fixed in translations.
> Do you all think it will be a good idea or are you thinking that would
> not change a lot?
> And - very important .. are you all ok with it to have your email
> inside the About box?

I don't expect too much feedback, but we can try.
We have run in Poland special forum related to FOSS4G translations [1].
QGIS can link to this forum, but e-mail is also OK.
However we have sort of anarchistic structure, with three leaders
included :)

best regards,
Robert

[1] http://forum.quantum-gis.pl/forum-15.html