[Qgis-tr] New lead of Russian GUI traslation team

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 09:46:46 PDT 2013

Hi!

It is always sad to see someone leaving .. Thanks for the awesome job
you did over the last years Artem!!
Hope you'll probably find the time to fix some translation errors ;)
All the best for you and again thank you so much for translating!

And .. well .. welcome Alex - thank you for taking the lead here ! :)

regards
Werner