[Qgis-tr] processing translations of docs

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Oct 8 11:23:15 PDT 2013

Hi Translator (coordinators),
I've sent the message below also via transifex, but to be sure that
(especially japanese, german, portuguese and italian) receive this msg I
also sent it here.
Regards,
Richard

Hi Coordinator,

as you maybe read in
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-community-team/2013-October/003220.html

we have some resource doubles in transifex: all(!) 'sextante'-resources
from the docs are also available as 'processing'-resources.

To be 'clean' we want to remvoe the sextante-resources, BUT your
language has translations in 'docs_user_manual_sextante_....' which are
not yet in 'docs_user_manual_processing_.....

So my question: would it be possible that you copy those translations
from sextante... to processing... so I can clean up?

You can either do this (I think) by copy pasting between two open
screens, OR (did not test yet) just download it from sextante... and
upload it in processing....

Plz let me know (richard at duif.net or via transifex mail) if you need
help. or are finished, then I can clean up things :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde