[Qgis-tr] new strings in transifex QGIS-Website

BJ Jang qgis.tr.kr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 23:12:30 PDT 2013

Hi!
I'am BJ Jang, Korean translator of OSGeo Korean Chapter.

We are read to translate website to Korean.
Pleas give me manager roll of Korean on Transifex to manage other Korean
translator.
I'm already a manager of Korean QGIS UI and Manual translator by our way.

Thanks for your hard work.

Regards.
BJ Jang.